Your meeting starts here in our exquisitely rehabilitated Civil War-era naval hospital, which was commissioned by President Lincoln in 1864 - and is just blocks from the US Capitol, Eastern Market, Metro and Barracks Row restaurants.
Whether it's a meeting, board reteat, training seminar, political event, fundraiser or appreciation party, Hill Center is the perfect stage for your event with beautifully landscaped gardens, light filled rooms, catering kitchen, A/V equipment and free WiFi.
At A Glance
- Exquistely restored Civil War-era building recognized by "Save America's Treasures"
- Rooms with 14 foot ceilings and 8 foot windows
- Discount for non-profit organizations
- Special business packages that include everything you need
- All modern amenities, including built-in sound, screens, projectors, and air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Knowledgeable, helpful on-site manager for event
- ADA-accessible building
- On-site furniture rentals
- Green rehabilitation and environmentally friendly building
- Located in the heart of Capitol Hill and convenient to Reagan National Airport, Union Station and one block from Metro
Abraham Lincoln Hall
- Reception up to 150
- Theater up to 110
- Classroom or boardroom up to 50
- Banquet up to 90
Mathew Brady Gallery
- Reception up to 24
- Classroom or boardroom up to 12
John Philip Sousa Hall
- Theater or reception up to 60
- Classroom or boardroom up to 24
- Banquet up to 50
Constantino Brumidi Gallery & Sister Beatrice Hall
- Reception up to 50
Entire 2nd Floor
- Reception up to 250
Ready to book your event? Contact our Special Events Department at email@example.com or 202-499-6449.