Your history starts here when you say "I do" in our exquisitely rehabilitated Civil War-era Naval Hospital, which was commissioned by President Lincoln in 1864.
Whether you'd like an outdoor wedding ceremony in our beautifully landscaped gardens, an indoor ceremony in our light-filled rooms with 14-foot high ceilings and 8-foot windows, or something in between, your wedding and reception will be a timeless, romantic celebration to last the ages. The unique elegance of Hill Center and its exquisite campus comes together with today's amenities to give you contemporary convenience with historic charm.
Weddings and Receptions
- Eight hours of rental, including setup and tear down*
- Garden rental available**
- Licensed caterer required
- Additional furniture rental available
- Download the complete wedding package
- Exquisitely restored Civil War-era building recognized by "Save America's Treasures"
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony or reception
- Capacity: Up to 140 for a seated dinner throughout the second floor. Up to 250 for a standing or cocktail reception
- All modern amenities including Wi-Fi, built-in sound, screens, projectors and air conditioning
- Knowledge, helpful on-site staff
- ADA accessible building
- On-site furniture rentals
- Green, environmentally friendly building
- Located on Capitol Hill and convenient to Reagan National Airport, Union Station, and Metro
Ready to book your date? Call our Special Events Department at 202-499-6449.
*Additional pro-rated hours may be purchased
**Tent required. The garden may also be rented with indoor space for an additional cost.